Please refer to our frequently asked questions for additional information on what to bring and wear for your tour. A 100% deposit is due at the time of the reservation. We have a very friendly cancellation policy so you can make a reservation – worry free! We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If you cancel your reservation outside 48 hours prior to your tour date, your payment, less a 20% administration fee, will be refunded to you.
- No refunds or reschedules will be given with less than 48-hour notice. – If you cancel your reservation this means you will be charged 100% of the tour fee, please be advised of this before booking.
- No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees. We operate on a strict time schedule with little to no wiggle room. Late arrivals and no shows will not be refunded. Please be sure to arrive in Seward on or before the required check-in time.
- Exceptions can be made for medical/family emergencies.
- We will work with you to reschedule your tour if cancelled for any reason by the tour operator.
- If a tour is cancelled by the tour operator and cannot be rescheduled, you will receive a 100% refund.
- All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase.
Canopy Zipline Course Requirements
- Participants must weigh at least 80 pounds and not more than 270 pounds. Participants must be 10 years of age or older.
- Our tour is an “active participation” activity. We recommend that you be able to easily climb stairs and you can stand from a seated position without difficulty. This tour is not appropriate for those with recent/chronic back or knee issues and participants must be able to raise their arms above their head.
- If you have a medical condition of any kind which limits your physical activity you must notify us prior to the tour.
- You may NOT participate in the canopy tour IF:
- You are or think you may be pregnant;
- You are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or legal drugs that impair you in any way.
- All clients will be required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures and the guides’ instructions during activities.
- All clients will be required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement in favor of Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures before departing on any trip. Parents or Guardians are required to sign for participants under 18 years of age.
- Each client agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for a Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures activity that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and that they agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in a tour.
Policy for Visually Impaired or Blind Persons
- Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures accepts customers who are visually impaired or blind. Please notify us at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance before making a reservation.
- We have a hand braking system that is operated by the customer and which requires the active participation by the customer. The guide ordinarily provides hand signals to the customer. There are eight zips which progressively become longer and faster as the customer moves through the tour.
- We first offer the visually impaired or blind person to take the tour by tandem zipping with a guide. The customer does not have to perform hand braking in tandem zipping. The visually impaired or blind customer may choose to take the tour individually. If the customer chooses to take the tour individually, then we will implement a system of voice commands from the guides. The voice commands tell the visually impaired or blind customer when to begin the action of performing hand braking by the customer so that the customer lands at the platform under control. The visually impaired or blind customer must follow voice commands from the guides.
- We may choose to end the tour if the visually impaired or blind customer is unable to follow the voice commands and successfully perform the required self-braking after several zips. The customer will then be lowered from the platform. At the request of the customer, a ground guide will take the customer back to beginning of the tour or to the office.